Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Boys Perform at the School Talent Show

This morning I attended my boys' school talent show.  It's so much fun watching all the different talents.  There were a couple of pianists, some mime acts, lots of hula hoops and then The Nothings!  They performed an original song called "Let's Go Crazy" that  they co-wrote with their old music teacher.


Roman also decided to show his sensitive side by playing The Downton Abbey theme tune on the piano.


I seriously don't know how they get up in front of a bunch of people and do what they do.  I was never so brave.  Let's hope they keep this confidence.

And here's Roman's performance from the talent show last year.  Notice he's wearing the same t-shirt, purely a coincidence I think (although it is a Beatles t-shirt which happens to be his favorite band).


1 comment: