Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Saarinen tulip table copy (knock-off)


I'm in love.  Isn't she sweet?  Now, where to put her?  Actually I have a spot in mind and that will be in the new and improved music room/library, once it's done.  Stay tuned.

Meanwhile, I had a little fun with my camera and some props. 



And here's where she'll probably go after this room, and this chair, gets a makeover.


I bought the chair from Deseret Industries for $10!  I just have to find the right fabric to recover it with (and the time).




I apologise for the use of faux flowers, but that's all I had on hand.

And if you're interested in getting your own.  She's called the immer mid century style end table and is a very reasonable $208 from Overstock.com.

2 comments:

  1. hi! where are those lovely curtain panels from? or do you know the name of the fabric? love them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're actually dwell tablecloths from target!

    ReplyDelete