Friday, March 22, 2013

Sundance Catalog Table Bargain!

I've been fortunate over the years to pick up some really beautiful furniture and accessories at the Sundance Catalog Outlet store in Salt Lake for a fraction of the price. But this one really is the best deal I've ever seen.

Yes, you see it right $160. And that's not all, there's another 30% off that price, so if my maths is correct, that's a mere $112 for a gorgeous, solid wood trestle table! I tried to look up in the catalog how much it retails for, but I don't think they sell it anymore. My guess is around $1500, so that would make this table less than 10%. Now if only I needed a new table. So if you live in Salt Lake and need a new dining table, call them the store because this isn't going to last. And then you can thank me!




No comments:

Post a Comment