Thursday, March 7, 2013

Nightstand Styling Competition

You guys have all heard of Emily Henderson from HGTV fame I'm sure.  She's super talented and super cute in real life too;  I bumped into her in The Green Ant of all places last year, she was here for the Alt Summit (blogging conference).  Anyway, I digress, but I wanted to let you know that she's having a nightstand styling competition over on her blog where you can win a couple of gorgeous Serena & Lily nightstands.


I couldn't believe it, I'd been eyeing those blue nesting side tables just 10 hours before.  This would really solve my bedroom decorating dilemma.

Here's the picture that I entered.


I hope you'll take the time to vote for me.  I haven't won anything in ages ;(

*VOTE FOR ME here.*

Wouldn't these Aqua Melrose Nesting Tables look just glorious with my bedding?



Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment