Sunday, November 28, 2010

Copycat rug; you know I love a bargain......

Geometric patterns seem to be all the rage these days.  Whether it be pillows, drapes or rugs...in stripes, chevron, moroccan tile or houndstooth.  So when I saw this recent house tour on Apartment Therapy I was immediately drawn to the cool rug in the living room. 


I knew it was going to be pricey when I read it was a custom rug from Jonathan Adler.  $2400 to be precise!  Not to be deterred, I decided to do a simple google search and came up with this very similar wool rug called Surya Frontier 22 Houndstooth rug in wool from CSN, for a whopping $245 including free shipping.  Um that's a tenth of the price! 
It also comes in many different colours.   At that price, I might just have to snap one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment