Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Interesting Names of Famous Interior Designers

Not only am I a serial decorator, I'm also a serial procrastinator.  I'm supposed to be reupholstering the office chair, but instead I'm lying here browsing my favourite design blogs.  And as I become more familiar with designers and their work, I've noticed an interesting fact: the more famous the designer, the more unusual their name.  Not only are their names different, they're also gender ambiguous and often sound like a partnership, not one person.  Umm, if I want to be come a designer, I may just have to come up with a more interesting moniker.


Windsor Smith from here

Windsor Smith from here

Palmer Weiss from here

Tobi Fairley from here

Celerie Kemble from here

Ruthie Chapman Sommers from here


1 comment:

  1. Sitting position is very beautiful, I'm supposed to be reupholstering the office chair, but instead I'm lying here browsing my favourite design blogs.

    ReplyDelete