Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas decorations 2010, part 1

Well, we finally dressed the tree.  I don't know about you, but it's really hard to edit which ornaments to use.  Sometimes I think that it looks like a toyshop has thrown up on it, but maybe that's the effect I'm going for.  All I know is that it doesn't look like one of those decorated trees from Modern Display, but overall I think it looks charming and the kids love it.


  

       





How many sock monkeys and cupcakes can you fit on a tree?  Lots!
  
  
  
  
  


If it's not enough having to tell the boys to stop playing with the decorations, look what else I have to contend with!
 
  
Ringo growling at me after I told him to leave the ornaments alone

  

 

 I think that the target tablecloth curtains look pretty good.


Hope you get what you wish for.  Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment