Thursday, February 19, 2015

Anthropologie bedding

I love mixing it up in the bedroom (that sounds a bit personal!). What I mean is, I love to change out my bedding from time to time. And I can't resist a good sale. Anthropologie had this fantastic sale after Christmas where they were discounting sale goods by an extra 40%. That's when I snapped up the tufted Emilie armchair for the music room, and some new bedding and throw pillows for the bedroom. That sale unfortunately ended, but they've just announced another sale with an extra 25% discount using code EXTRAEXTRA.


You can pick up the duvet cover here.  The little throw pillow is here.  And the sheets are here.

And my marble countertop for my kitchen island just arrived.  And it is so beautiful.  Can't wait to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment